Domestic Workers Celebrate Women's Day
Date of publication: March 20, 2011
Author: David Burns
...The California Domestic Worker Bill of Rights would provide domestic workers with:
- Equal overtime pay.
- Equal right to a safe and healthy workplace.
- Equal right to worker's compensation.
- Equal right to reporting time pay.
- Equal right to notice before termination.
- Right to 5 hours uninterrupted sleep under adequate conditions.
- Right to cook one's own food.
- Right to annual cost of living wage increase.
- Right to paid vacations.
- Right to paid sick days.